Am I slow or fast reader?
Today's youth is not interested in reading books, because the reason for the development of modern technologies I
lose my focus and the reading speed drops. The other factor is timing my
reading. My reading progress gets hampered when I brood about how many pages I
have read in the last 5-10 mins or how much time it took for me to read that
damn-first-hundred pages.
It could be the same factors for you as well, or it could be different. But the important thing is not to let this I-read-very-slow voice dominate you when you are actually reading.
What you read should reflect in your mind, slowly building its own universe with every line. That is what matters.
It could be the same factors for you as well, or it could be different. But the important thing is not to let this I-read-very-slow voice dominate you when you are actually reading.
What you read should reflect in your mind, slowly building its own universe with every line. That is what matters.

I think your post the best
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion you should read a lot of english books for increasing your reading skill🙂🙂🙂
ReplyDeleteIn my point of view, you have much to do on your reading skill. However, this post can be considered as a good one.
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas
ReplyDeleteYour blog very good and I like it.
ReplyDelete