My first impressions and expectations
of the university classes
As for me,When I first came to the university, the impressions I had was very powerful and exciting my first day at university is an important event of my life. I thought that the university life would offer me a free life: no restrictions. At last I was admitted to Uzbekistan State World Languages University. I was glad to see that the university presented a new sight. It was quite different from what I had seen in and around our school or lyceum. I had some very strange experiences on the first day of my university life. I moved round the university. I was very much delighted to see the grand library of the university where I could find books on every subject. I found that the method of teaching in the university is different from the method of schools or lyceums. To sum up, my impressions of the university classes is amazing!
Good job. Good luck
ReplyDeleteGreat 👍🏻
ReplyDelete