Sunday, 16 June 2019


My computer skills  Strengths and weaknesses
   

When I was studying a computer, it seemed to me that this was a very interesting thing    First, computer skills such as installation and typing are convenient and efficient.  For example, I am writing this entry by using computer. I f I do not have computer skill, I can only write on paper.  Teachers use computers to teach students in an effective way in our university too. Computer skills help a person to find a good job after they graduate. When we search for a good job, we can find that computer skill is a required skill for nearly every job.
          I can use a lot of programs: such as,. They are very useful programs which are involved in teaching and studying. My weakness on computer is that I can’t conduct programming process.
                Although there are many other important skills for a person to succeed in today’s world. I think my point of view is solid and sound. Having computer skills is one of the most important things in today’s world.

Image result for My computer skills  Strengths and weaknesses

2 comments: